Friday, March 30, 2007

Beijing Day 2

We started the day out with our daily trip to the hotel buffet. Not bad. We can get fried eggs or a denver omlet. They is a variety of fresh fruit, breads, sausage links, ham and they when have Cocca Rice Crispies! Plus all the traditional Chinese breakfast dishes.

Then we headed out for the Great Wall.



From the picture you can tell it was cold today. Not only cold, but windy and periods of rain. Chuck ended up buying a stocking cap and gloves for each us before we headed up the wall.






Chuck made it to the point where he was given a card stating that he climbed the Great Wall. Not me, after the first area I gave up and waited for him to return.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi you two, temp here is not too bad going to be in the 60's today. I bet the Wall was something to see. Don't think I would want to know what I am eating either. I am so glad that Megan will have a friend close that she will play with & already know. I know you can't wait to hold her. Getting closer.

Love u Mom & Mike